HIGH COMMISSION OF INDIA
364, CADASTRAL ZONE, CENTRAL BUSINESS AREA (CBD), FCT ABUJA (NIGERIA)
TELEPHONE: +234-7080622800-4, FAX: +234-7080622805
8A, WALTER CARRINGTON, CRESCENT, V.I., LAGOS
TELEPHONE: 01-2627680, FAX: 01-2612660
VisaFee : US$ 252.00 including surcharge of US$ 2.00 /- (For Nigerian nationals)
Timings for submission of Visa applications: 1000 Hrs to 1200 Hrs on all working days.
ORAL POLIO VACCINATION/IPV ONLY FOR RESIDENTS OF SEVEN POLIO-AFFECTED COUNTRIES INCLUDING NIGERIA IS A MANDATORY REQUIREMENT FOR VISITING INDIA FROM 01/03/2014. OPV/IPV CERTIFICATE TO BE CARRIED ALONG IS VALID FOR ONE YEAR FROM THE DATE OF ADMINISTERING IT.
YELLOW FEVER VACCINATION FOR ALL EXCEPT INFANTS UNDERSIX MONTHS AND POLIO VAC/IPV FOR ALL RESIDENTS, EXCEPTTHIRD COUNTRY FOREIGN NATIONALS, ARE COMPULSOTY FOR TRAVELING TO INDIA.
1. Original passport valid for a minimum of 6 months (or for the validity requested, if greater)
2. A photocopy of the data page of the passport
3. Two photographs of the size of 50mm X 50mm i.e. 2 inch x 2 inch with light background Photos should be glued on your forms in the box provided on pages 1 and 2 of the online form.
4. Visa application form duly filled in online. Your form should be signed in the box under the photograph on page 1 and at the end of page 2 - Your signatures should match with the signature printed on your passport.
5. APPLICANT MUST PROVIDE HIS/HER OWN CONTACT DETAILS INCLUDING E-MAIL ID. IF FOUND SOMEBODY ELSE’S/FALSE, VISA MAY BE REFUSED.
6. Letter of invitation by name (of the applicant) from Indian company. Invite from the host/company with contact details to be mailed to HCI email: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org (For Lagos: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org) with copy to the applicant. Invitation is to be forwarded from the official email id of the company on company letterhead with mobile number of contact person. Applicant is to attach a printout of the invitation and the email page with the visa application form.
7. Scanned copy of PAN/Aadhaar card of the host/company to be mailed to HCI email: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org (For Lagos: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org) with copy to the applicant. Applicant is to attach a printout of the invitation and the email with the visa application form.
8. Work ID (Copy is to be attached with application form. Original ID card to be brought when coming for visa interview)
9. Applicant’s Identification Document
10. Introduction letter from local (Nigerian) company, explaining nature of business and period of existence.
11. Local company’s documents:
(a) Certificate of Incorporation
(b) Memorandum and Article of Association
(c) Latest Tax Clearance Certificate
(d) TIN number allotted to the company by TAX Office.
(e) Statement on Local company’s financial status/ Bank statement
12. Copy of provisional return airticket and reservation of accommodation
NOTE: Documents at S. No. 9 to 11 to be produced in original at the time of interview by the Consular Officer.