HIGH COMMISSION OF INDIA
364, CADASTRAL ZONE, CENTRAL BUSINESS AREA (CBD), FCT ABUJA (NIGERIA)
TELEPHONE: +234-7080622800-4, FAX: +234-7080622805
8A, WALTER CARRINGTON, CRESCENT, V.I., LAGOS
TELEPHONE: 01-2627680, FAX: 01-2612660
Visa Fee : US$ 252.00 including surcharge of US$ 2.00 /- (For Nigerian nationals)
Timings for submission of Visa applications: 1000 Hrs to 1200 Hrs on all working days.(0900 hrs to 1100 hrs for Lagos)
ORAL POLIO VACCINATION/IPV ONLY FOR RESIDENTS OF SEVEN POLIO-AFFECTED COUNTRIES INCLUDING NIGERIA IS A MANDATORY REQUIREMENT FOR VISITING INDIA FROM 01/03/2014. OPV/IPV CERTIFICATE TO BE CARRIED ALONG SHOULD BE VALID FOR ONE YEAR FROM THE DATE OF ADMINISTERING IT.
YELLOW FEVER VACCINATION FOR ALL EXCEPT INFANTS UNDER SIX MONTHS AND POLIO VAC/IPV FOR ALL RESIDENTS, EXCEPTTHIRD COUNTRY FOREIGN NATIONALS, ARE COMPULSOTY FOR TRAVELING TO INDIA.
1. Visa application form duly filled on line and signed Your form should be signed in the box under the photograph on page 1 and at the end of page 2 Your signatures should match with the signature printed on your passport.
2. Original passport valid for a minimum of 6 months
3. A photocopy of the data page of the passport
4. Old passport, if any
5. Two recent photographs of the size of 50mm X 50mm i.e. 2 inch x 2 inch with light background. Photos should be glued on your forms in the box provided on pages 1 and 2 of the online form.
6. Introduction Letter
7. Invite from the Indian host with contact details and scanned copy of PAN/Aadhar card to be mailed to HCI email email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org (For Lagos: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org) with copy to the applicant. Applicant is to attach a printout of the invitation and the email with the visa application form.
8. Travel and Hotel Bookings (Detailed itinerary of places to be visited in India)
9. Bank Statement for last six months
10. Local profile of the applicant as applicable (Letter from employer, professional documents, businessman to attach basic business documents)
11. Any one address proof (Nigerian national ID or Driver’s License or Voter Card)